In need of a quick & healthy meal amidst all the rich holiday dishes? I loved this chickpea goulash!
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 zuchini, sliced
– 1 green pepper, chopped
– 1 can diced tomatoes
– 1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
– 1 cup red wine
– Olive oil, 1 tbsp
– Paprika, 1-2 tsp
– Chili powder, pinch
- Sauté onion in olive oil, add zuchini and pepper and chickpeas.
- Pour wine over and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes and spices and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve on top of garlic quinoa.