Made my classic veggie chilli today.I use @yvesveggiecuisine veggie ground round for those who may miss the look/ feel of actual ground meat. A very modifiable recipe, but here’s what I put in mine:
– 1 package Yves Veggie Ground Round, Mexican flavor
– 2 Tbsp canola oil
– 1 large onion, diced
– 1 package mushrooms, diced
– 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
– 1 (14 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes
– 2 Tbsp tomato paste
– 1 (19 fluid ounce can) red kidney beans or black beans
– 1 tsp hot chilli powder
– 1 tsp garlic powder
Heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion until translucent.
Add mushrooms, beans and seasonings. Stir to coat.
Add remaining ingredients, crumbling veggie ground round in last. Allow to
simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over pasta, rice or with favorite bread. Top with grated cheese or sour cream if desired. Enjoy!