– 1 onion, chopped
– 1 pint mushrooms
– 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
– 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
– 2 Tbsp onion soup mix
– 1 Tbsp avocado oil
– Salt & pepper, to taste.
– Chop mushrooms in food processor, remove
– Pulse beans in food processor
– Sauté onion in oil until fragrant and add mushrooms, beans, onion soup mix
– Remove bean mixture from pan and place in large bowl. Add nutritional yeast, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Combine.
– Make patties with hands, using approx 1/3 mixture. Pan fry for about 3 minutes per side or until golden.
– Serve in bun with favourite toppings or or topped on a salad.