Banana Zucchini Muffins (with chocolate chips, of course!)
-1 cup grated zucchini, with skin, (about 1 large)
– 1 cup mashed banana (about 2)
-1/2 cup applesauce
-1.5 cups whole wheat flour
-1 cup oat flakes (I used rye flakes)
– 2 tsp baking power
– 0.5 tsp salt
– 0.5 tsp cinnamon
– chocolate chips (optional, but recommended!)
- Combine wet ingredients in one bowl and dry in another.
- Combine and stir until just mixed.
- Put in 12 muffin liners or directly into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.