– 2.5 cups rolled oats
– 1 cup slivered almonds (or any other nut you prefer!
– 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
– 1/3 cup molasses
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 cup coconut oil (or butter/ margarine)
– 1/2 tsp cinammon
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 1/2 cup raisins (or any dried fruit)
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional but delicious)
– 1/4 cup dried coconut (options)
- Preheat oven to 350. Place oats and nuts on baking tray and toast for 10 minutes to bring out flavor (optional step).
- Heat oil, sugar, molasses, vanilla, cinnamon and salt over low heat in small saucepan until all ingredients combined.
- Place toasted oat mixture in large bowl along with any additional dried fruit/ seeds/ chocolate desired. Top with oil mixture and stir until coated.
- Press mixture into lined baking tray and press down with spatula. Chill in fridge for about an hour.
- Cut into bars and store in airtight container. Enjoy!