This is one of my long-time favorites- the crushed corn flake crust is sooo yummy!
– 2-3 Garlic cloves, minced
– 1 Can black beans, drained and rinsed
– 2 Bell peppers (of different colors), chopped
– 2 Stalks celery, sliced
– 1 Can corn, drained and rinsed
– 1 Can diced tomatoes
– 1 Tbsp canola oil
– 1 Tsp chili powder
– 1 Cup grated cheese
– 1 Cup Corn Flakes, crushed
– 1 Egg, beaten
– 1 Tsp Canola oil
– ¼ Tsp salt
- Pre-heat over to 350.
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add beans, chili powder, stir to coat.
- Add peppers, corn andtomatoes.
- Allow to simmer until peppers soften.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix.
- Place bean mixture in casserole dish. Cover with topping and grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.