Homemade quiche crust in under 5 minutes? Yes, it is possible!!!
– 1 cup whole wheat flour
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1/4 very cold water
– Mix flour and salt
– in separate bowl, whisk oil and water together and stir into flour mixture
– Press into pie dish. Use fork to press around edges.
– 6-7 eggs, beaten with 1-2 Tbsp milk
– 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets, sautéed with garlic
– 1/2 cup sharp cheddar grated
– Place sautéed broccoli into uncooked quiche crust. Cover with cheese and pour in eggs.
– Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden on top.